Posts by :
December 5, 2012 Poll – Wise Words From The Donald?
October 19, 2012 I am a member of the Scottish National Party!
September 23, 2012 It’s Just One Foot in Front of the Other
September 18, 2012 A Question of Attitudes
August 23, 2012 Here’s A Health To The Company
August 17, 2012 Political Vision and “Anti-Scottishness”
- A new blog post is up on the website. There are also new photos and a whole new section. A whole lot of newness!... fb.me/8mGaV63zW 4 hours ago
- New blog post up on the website! abcassidyphotography.com/blog/2017/1/18… #CelticConnections #photography #CC2017 #Glasgow #Scotland #music #fiddle #Bagpipes 4 hours ago
- RT @GeordieStory: King Kong reboot looks crap https://t.co/bb76NrFdUC 14 hours ago
- @achristison @RiceJ78 @bbckamal @DavidDavisMP I can only assume you mean the SNP... 14 hours ago
- RT @JamieRoss7: Jeremy Corbyn, Looks at his benches but no one is there, They got jobs elsewhere. 5 days ago
TagsAlex Massie Alistair Darling Alternative Vote AV Better Together Brave British Social Attitudes Survey Cardiff Business School Channel 4 News Coalition Conservatives Danny Boyle David Cameron Dennis Canavan Diageo Dick Gaughan Disney Douglas Alexander Ernst and Young Factcheck George Osborne Glasgow University Union GlaxoSmithKline GUU Henry McLeish House of Commons House of Lords Ian Davidson inward investment Joan McAlpine Johann Lamont John Curtice John Swinney Kim Little Labour Liberal Democrats Lizzie Armitstead Martin Sime Neil Bibby MSP Newsnat Newsnicht Newsnight Scotland NHS Nick Clegg Nicola Sturgeon North Sea Oil Olympics Panelbase Patricia Ferguson Paul Walsh Pixar politics Poll Rally reform Scolympians Scotland Scotland Bill Scotland Tonight scotnight Scottish Independence Scottish Labour Scottish National Party SCVO Simon Hughes Sir Andrew Witty SNP Social Union Steve Bell Team GB Tommy Sheridan Tony Blair Tory Willie Rennie Yes Scotland